This page serves as a table of contents for a short course in Music Therapy offered as part of a class in Holistic and Complementary Therapies given for CEU's (continuing education credit) for nurses and health care professionals. The intention of the course is to give a general understanding of Music Therapy.
- About Music Therapy
- Introduction to Music Therapy
- History of Music Therapy
- Principles an Practices of Music Therapy
- Techniques of Music Therapy
- Benefits and Uses of Music Therapy
- Certification and Legal Responsibilities
- Risks, Contraindications, and Client Safety Issues
- Guided Imagery
- Music And The Chakras
- Musical Meditation For The 7 Chakras
- Yoga, Music, and the Chakras
- Music Therapy Online Resources listed in Recommended Reading
The following posts provide additional information that I thought would fit in well with the theme of the course:
Note: If you would like to print or share these articles on Music Therapy, that's fine with me, all I ask for is a link back to Two Feathers Reiki.