Search This Site

Some thoughts about Reiki

Reiki has helped me fine more balance between body, mind and spirit. I have fallen in love with my body again after 30 years of treating it like a lifeless tool

I have become more sensitive to the energy of situations, both positive and negative, and have found the courage to appreciate them all.

Reiki has also helped me in my meditating, making it easier for me to probe into my inner depths.

My overall health has become more balanced and life is more fun than ever before. My compassion has grown, and I often find myself cool and collected in situations that used to set me on fire in the past.

Reiki helps us see others more lovingly, it puts us into a gentle equilibrium of body, mind and soul.

~Frank Arjava Petter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails