Search This Site

Dr Usui Explains Reiki

Explanation Of Instruction For The Public ~by Founder of Usui Reiki Ryoho, Mikao Usui

It is an old custom to teach a method to only my descendants, for keeping a wealth within a family. Especially, the modern societies we live in wish to share happiness of coexistence and co-prosperity. So I don’t allow my family to keep the method to ourselves.

My Usui Reiki Ryoho is an original, there is nothing like this in the world. So I would like to release this method to the public for everyone’s benefit and hope for everyone’s happiness. My Reiki Ryoho is an original method based on intuitive power in the universe. By this power, the body gets healthy and enhances happiness of life and peaceful mind. Nowadays people need improvement and reconstruction inside and outside of life, so the reason for releasing my method to the public is to help people with illness of body and mind.

~exerpted from the Usui Reiki Hikkei - Usui Sensei's original handbook
© Universal Copyright 1999, 2000 Richard Rivard - please share freely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails