Search This Site

Universal Principles

1. Universal Intelligence's Perfection
I align all the frequencies of my consciousness with the perfectly operating principles of Intelligent Infinity, The All, God.

Intelligent Infinity is inherently perfect and expresses this perfection through Universal Laws which operate at all levels of phenomena, all dimensions of the created worlds.

As human beings, we are created and we function, according to Universal Law expressing itself perfectly in our lives. Not only is each of us perfect, everyone else is also. See/feel the perfection inherent in all things, in all people, and in all situations.

When we see everyone else as perfect, we allow ourselves to experience our own perfection. In this way, we function intuitively without conscious-mind distortion. People and situations respond to us exactly as we see them.

2. Relationship with Source
Seeing and feeling God as unconditionally loving and supportive is the way I experience life: as a totally joyful experience.

I discard feelings of distrust, resentment, doubt, or anger towards God or Universal Intelligence, and my life works perfectly; I realize my ideal.

3. We Start from Completion
I effortlessly and joyfully experience the perfection inherent in Universal Design. The Eternal Now unfolds in my awareness.

Everything in the Universe is already perfect, including ourselves. We don't ever have to do anything to make the Universe or anything in it more perfect.

Whenever we believe we must do anything, it is a signal to remind ourselves of this principle. It is wise to sit down in a quiet place and rest until the perceived need to do anything passes. Anything done out of a sense of need or obligation is inappropriate. Every activity inspired by joyfulness is appropriate.

4. Only the Present Exists
The present is the only time there is. All created forms exist within the Eternal Now.

The past no longer exists. Any time spent thinking about the past keeps us out of the only time there is - the present. As we focus totally in the present, we notice that our intuition (our connection with Intelligent Infinity) guides us perfectly in our interaction with everyone and everything.

5. Oneness
I am one within myself. I am in harmony with spirit. I feel my kinship to all people and all forms of consciousness comprising the body of God. The breath of God breathes through us all as a single organism.

As we release the perception of separateness and difference, we feel the peacefulness, harmony and joyfulness that come from sensing our connectedness with everything in the Universe. We are one.

6. Align with the Universe
I open to the Universal flow of energy moving freely through my body. Alignment with my purpose keeps me aligned with the Universe.

Efforting is a consequence of resisting the Universal flow of energy: it is a clear signal that you are out of alignment.

7. Cause and Effect
I acknowledge the circumstances of my life and know that I am responsible for them. Without judging myself or anyone, I take total responsibility for their creation. I now open myself to have everything according to my ideal.

There are no accidents in the Universe. We always receive what we want. Since many of our wants are subconscious, the only foolproof way to know what we want is to see what we have. Once we are willing to take total responsibility for everything we have and believe that we caused it, we then open to ourselves the incredible opportunity to have everything exactly as we like it.

8. Do What You Love to Do and the Universe Will support You
For my life's work, I will to do that which I love to do. The Universe supports me in all ways for doing what I love to do.

Do what you love to do.

Selecting a career, for example, because it seems like a safe, easy or quick way to make money insures a life that won't work well. When we are off purpose, the Universe draws our attention to it by making things uncomfortable for us. When we are doing what we love to do, the Universe shows it's support in many ways: we feel more alive, things flow smoothly, we attract people and circumstances that support us.

9. Giving and Receiving
I give and receive freely, and through this I feel the abundance of the Universe. In giving to others, I give to myself.

We can only give to ourself. The giver, having given, is now open to receive and the recipient is in a position to give. It is a continuous experience. Giving leads to receiving, which leads to giving. When we believe in shortage, we hold onto what we have; that holding retards the flow to us, and creates an energy blockage which we experience as discomfort.

It is fun to give and receive freely and generously, as we master this principle, we learn that the real challenge is not dealing with shortage, but expanding our willingness to give and receive more generously.

10. Support
I give support and receive support according to the Universal Laws which interrelate all things in our Universe.

The world we live in is designed as a mutual support system. Use it that way. Locate people who will support you and receive your support in mastering the principles involved in having your life work perfectly.

11. Trust
I trust in the Universe's total support of me at all times.

The most important and effective belief you can acquire, to help you master these principles quickly, is trust in the Universe's total support of you at all times.

12. Understanding Body (Physical) Signals
I respect and understand the spontaneous communications of my body. I comprehend the meanings conveyed from my Higher-Mind to my rational-mind via my automatic body signals.

Listen to your body: it is a finely tuned instrument that tells you at all times just how aligned you are with your purpose and the Universe. When you notice discomfort in you body, look for the way you are withholding love and express it. Learn to read your body consistently, for it reveals the state of your consciousness.

13. Align with Highest Thought and Feeling
I align with my highest good. Effortlessly, I open to my highest thoughts and feelings.

Always go for the Highest Thought and Feeling. Since we can have whatever we want, why not go for the ideal? The Universe loves it when we focus on the ideal, and as a reward, the Universe provides us with universal energy to achieve those highest thoughts and feelings effortlessly. The more we support the Universe - by going for the highest good - the more the Universe will support us.

14. Free Will
The will of my Higher-Self merges with and guides the will of my rational-mind. I free myself and all others to unconditionally express according to our inherent perfection.

When deciding what we want, it is important not to interfere with what other people want. We can only choose for ourselves, not for others. The principle involved is an important one - free will. The Universe accords everyone the choice to live life as each wishes. It is not for anyone to make that decision for another person.

15. Non-Judgment
I recognize the limitations of the rational-mind to comprehend all. I allow myself to truly understand through feeling, intuition, and compassion; and I hold no judgments of myself or others. Through forgiveness, I release all energies of judgment.

It is not helpful to judge anything or anyone, including ourselves. Whenever we judge, we lock the energy around the experience, and it stays that way until we release the judgment. We learn to release judgment by forgiving everyone for everything. This allows us to forgive ourselves. It is then that we feel inner peace.

16. Define the Ideal
I acknowledge and release views of reality that are less than ideal. Only ideals of perfection guide my feelings and thoughts in creating the events of my life.

To the extent we are not satisfied with the things we have, we must define what we prefer. Changes in our lives result from changing our beliefs. Shape your life according to your beliefs as they exist now. By defining your ideal on a regular basis, you change your beliefs, and this brings about changes in your life experience.

We can have our life any way we like it, and we must conceive of it in ideal terms before we shall experience it that way. When we feel and see everything working perfectly, it does.

17. What We Focus on Expands
I see with the light of my inner wisdom: and I perceive only light in outer circumstances. In all situations, regardless of appearances, I see only light.

Our perceived need to deal with our problems only attracts more of them to us. The trick is to release the need to see problems and see only solutions. Every perceived problem indicates an unwillingness to see the perfection behind the illusion. We can discipline ourselves to see and feel only abundance, perfection, and peacefulness in every situation.

18. The Universe Handles the Details
Through my faculty of intuitive knowing, I allow Infinite Intelligence to select the details and variables of my life. Without efforting, I open to, and focus on, the present. I do what I love. The Universe specializes in the details of my life.

Our training in struggle and absorbing discomfort on the path to success encourages us to plan our lives in advance. Unfortunately, planning tends to keep us out of the present (the only time that ever exists) and forces us to select only from variables of which we have conscious knowledge. However, there are many variables that, if known, we would eagerly select in place of the ones we have chosen. There is a simple way to locate them. It is through the use of our intuition - our clear connection to Infinite Intelligence.

19. Awareness of Purpose
Awareness of my purpose for being on the planet at this time now manifests to my conscious mind.

Positive thinking is fine, but it must be focused. We create this focus by defining our purpose. Purpose is an answer to the question, "why am I on the planet at this time?" When we align all of our thought with that purpose, life looks different. We notice that everything has meaning and supports us.

20. Releasing the Past, Living in the Present
I now let go of all negative or distorted thoughts and memories. The past no longer exists. I trust the Universe to support me at all times.

It is not necessary for us to process out our negative thoughts; we only have to let go of them. Forgiveness is the means. Letting go means believing that the past no longer exists and cannot be revived. It also means believing that neither you nor anyone else has done anything wrong.

Letting go is a feeling in the body. It means that we trust the Universe to support us at all times. We believe that we don't have to hold on to anything to achieve a sense of security.

21. Means and Ends Are Identical
I align my motives and my means with the highest perception of my heart, my Higher-Mind. I acknowledge my clear intention to harmonize means with ends.

Whatever means we select to achieve a result determines the results. Expressing anger makes us angrier: expressing peacefulness allows us to experience our inner peace and joyfulness.

22. Abundance
I release that which resists the manifestation of abundance in all aspects of my life. I express gratitude for that which I have. I am open to receive.

Keep acknowledging all that you have. Express gratitude for it. The more you focus on the things in life that are working perfectly - joys, health, harmonies in relationships, etc., the more they will increase. Direct your force to the areas of abundance in your life. Practice feeling abundance. Abundance is truly all around us; it fails to flow in our lives only when we resist it.

Allow yourself to give and receive abundantly. True abundance is in infinite supply. The more we give and receive love, the more we open ourselves to receive and give those things which represent love.

23. Feeling
I acknowledge the wisdom of the heart-energy; the intelligence of feeling. I welcome and I honor my own Higher-Mind faculty of knowing-through-feeling.

Once we have embarked upon the path of releasing beliefs that limit us in any way, we reach a point where we focus on experiencing life at the heart, or feeling level, in place of experiencing it at the intellectual, or head level. As we progress, we notice that we need only live life at the feeling or heart level.

24. Only Joy Is Real
I recognize and release the joy within myself. Love-energy expresses through me to all people and all things. Any obstacles to my joy are dissolved. I experience joy by being joyful.

The only real feeling we ever have is joy. Any part of our lives which we experience as less than joyful is an illusion. The energy of Universal Intelligence is not available to support non-joyful, non-loving illusions. Such illusions are sustained by our own will of mind and will of emotions. That is why dealing with illusions is so tiring.

Focus your attention on the quality of life you desire. Quality of life is the feeling that is the setting for the events and the people that pass through our lives. Most of us have buried the joy beneath layers and layers of illusory feelings. It is necessary to keep peeling the layers of illusions away until the joy is uncovered and allowed to fill our being.

The only obstacle to releasing joy is the unwillingness to feel love for someone or something.

by V.R. Beasley/A.M. Patent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails